Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunday, my friend Roger and I fortunate enough to visit Arlington Cemetery and see the John F. Kennedy Memorial, Arlington House (Robert E. Lee Memorial), Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (with the change of guard ceremony), then cross the Potomac River in Washington, DC, the festival is booming, with its cherry blossoms.

We visited the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument is not (going to get the cards, as onlyavailable in the early morning hours in order of arrival), Lincoln Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the monument to the Vietnam Veterans Wall, three soldiers, and all appear with cherry blossoms in all parties as a pink cloud or cotton candy. (I was disappointed to see that plans to contamination of the park with some of Martin Luther King).

We have seen many Asians, he heard some German, some Italian, Spanish, Russian or something, and nothing else. Given allstrangers, I said to Roger: "It 'a great day, America must be!" and he was happy for us to visit historical sites, Americans have seen throughout our lives in books and pictures on television or in movies.

We took a break from our history and gloves drank coffee at Caribou, and then eaten sandwich potbelly only works on a corner of the White House. I was very pleasantly surprised, we were able to eat and drink a glass of less than $ 10.00. I thought everything was going to take an armand a leg like New York, probably not.

We went to the White House (I understand the views of parents, I am a descendant of three titles of President John Adams, John Quincy Adams and James Buchanan), front and rear, and I saw a lot of tourists, and only the demonstrators in front of the door impeachment proceedings against Bush in the White House and asks to learn to deal with some of MySpace.com.

The first time I was in Washington to protest the pro-life Bill Clinton to joinInauguration, when we remember the posters of 4 feet of "Baby David", that people horrible abortion and how it should end.

My Christian friend Carl and I had something completely lost and ended up very short in the ghetto, red, near the heart of our country, the black plague. Fortunately, Roger and I went through some of the most beautiful and cultured on the road to the sites.

This time, at least I had the opportunity to see other things that the Washington Monument and the PresidentParade (I hope my photos will do), but everyone said it could take only one week at the Smithsonian, etc. I hope to see a good tour of the White House and more.

God bless America, this country that I love.

My Links : Outdoor Solar Lights

0 comments: